I am a small investor in the following companies:
- Clue – a period tracker focused on holistic female health.
Enjo – instant emotional support for parents.|| Acquired by KRY/LIVI in April 2019. Oterlu – a machine learning company that reduces online toxicity in gaming.|| Acquired by Reddit in October 2022
- Tappity – the world’s largest library of interactive science lessons.
- Ablemind – clinical intelligence for mental health
- Skosh – providing dissolvable cleaning tablets to reduce one-time plastics
- Leap – the conversation app for curious minds
- Frever – an avatar creator and expression engine
I am on the board of:
- Acast, a podcasting platform – listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Stockholm.
- Athanase Innovation, an investment firm – listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Stockholm.
- Fenix Family, an online funeral service and life stage planner – privately held.
- Kinzoo, empowering kids to safely connect with family and friends – privately held.
Rovio, the company behind Angry Birds – listed on Nasdaq Helsinki|| I was the vice chair until Sega acquired Rovio and disbanded the board.